Integrity & Transparency
We build future-proof high speed networks, and We provide broadband and services to our customers.
Attention towards customer
The main point of D Broadband is to pay attention towards customer. We focus on empowering and delighting our customers, and provide them with best services.
Desire for continuous innovation
We constantly look for new ideas and solutions, willing to take the responsibility and accomplishes the unconquerable tasks.
Foster a culture of teamwork
We encourage our employees to communicate openly, share credit, and accept responsibility.
Passionate to give our best in work
We execute our duties beyond expectations, passionate in everything we do, and strive for continuous improvement.
Prompt customer service
We provide service to customers before, during and after a purchase of the D broadband. We work quickly to act as the situation demands
How do i get it?
Terms & Conditions
1. The D Broadband Offer ("Offer") is being provided by Time to customer who is a user of D broadband service, or new customers who wish to avail D Broadband services.
2. The Offer allows a broadband user to benefit from our with fiber technology back end and get unmatched internet speed. The company reserves its right to withdraw offer at any time.
3. The Offer is valid only in selected areas as declared by D Broadband from time to time.
4. For an Existing broadband customer to avail the Offer, the eligible customer must: a. Visit the page www.dbroadband.in , Subject to feasibility at the desired point of connection, Time may confirm the provision of the Offer to the eligible customer.
b. Once the feasibility has been confirmed, the customer can avail this Offer. Time may choose to modify the charges from time to time.
c. Customer will continue to subscribe to the existing base rental or might need to migrate to a nearby Time plan available.
d. Customer is free to upgrade to different plan with higher GB benefit.
2. In order for a new customer to avail the Offer, the eligible customer must: visit the page www.dbroadband.in and enter mobile number and address to raise request for new broadband connection.
a. Subject to feasibility at the desired location, Time may confirm the provision of the Offer to the eligible customer through its Channel Partners.
b. D Broadband reserve the rights to change / modify the charges from time to time without prior notice.
2. The actual tariff plan along with the benefits offered and network feasibility of the specific
area shall be communicated to the customer at the time of sale. 3. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute as an agreement between D Broadband and customer. By subscribing to the tariff plan, the customer would be bound to the agreement.
4. The terms and conditions of usage of D Broadband continue to be applicable upon the customer as a user of the broadband services.
5. D Broadband will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Plan or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond D Broadband's reasonable control. If D Broadband suspends or cancels the Plan, all aspects of the Plan shall be null and void. Time will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Plan.
6. Time has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the customer availing, not receiving or customer's use of the offer.
7. Time makes no warranties or representations whats so ever in respect of the offer and the Broadband services includings as to its fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, quality, availability, disruption or error free operation.
8. Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from D Broadband regarding Time's services or its availability. D broadband’s network is available on an 'as is where is available' basis and D Broadband makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
9. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, D Broadband and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at state headquarters only